Sunday, June 25, 2006

My Birthday








My birthday was on June 23. I tried not to let people here know, because it seems odd to me to get people who met you 2 weeks before to celebrate your birthday with you. But they found out. I got a package from my mom and I think that prompted the boss, on a hunch, to check my payroll info, and, sure enough, it was my birthday. It was nice though. They bought me dinner at the restaurant (Seafood medley-YUM), the bosses gave me a bottle of wine, the staff all signed a card, and Sheene (who is not in the group picture because she was taking it) made me a birthday cake. It was very nice.

So, this picture of the group is the staff, so far. 3 more come July 4. There is me (store), empty chair (Sheene - waitress in the restaurant), Edgar (founder of Blind Channel Resort and greeter at the restaurant), Phil (boss man), Derryk (kitchen assistant), Kevin (the dock boy), Jen (boss lady and resident baker), and Ildiko (chef). The 3 that are coming are going to be another server for the restaurant, a dishwasher, and another dock boy. The dishwasher will help me in the store too.

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Moey!!

Happy Birthday!!

I'm sorry this is so late and not really an email. I was in Super North BC during your birthday.

Hope you had a good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home