Sunday, June 18, 2006

Finally, The First Update

Here are some pictures. I have more, but they are going to come in instalments. You will have to stay tuned...
The captions for the pictures are under them.







These first three are taken from the water taxi I took from Campbell River. They are my first impressions and sights of Blind Channel.



This one is of a low hanging cloud at low tide. I took it when I was supposed to be helping to unload yet another water taxi filled with goods for the Resort, but it struck me as very pretty, so I paused on the ramp and the camera came out. Luckily, it is pretty laid-back here, and noone would have a problem with that.



This last one is just to show you that not everything is idealic. There is a marr on our view in the form of some clear-cut logging taking place on East Thurlow Island.

1 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Davey Jones said...

moey!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home